Thursday 31 October 2013

An unexpected yet ever so awesome phone call at Disney!

Okay, so; I was having an amazing time at Hollywood Studios with my brother Michael and his girlfriend Kathryn when my phone suddenly rang.

It was a lady from the Daily Mirror - how exciting! 

She spoke to me at length about myself and how I enjoy volunteering; and asked me would it be okay to publish an article in the English version of the paper. How amazing is that?


The article was published on the 5th September; and was also released as a digital version. My mum and dad were also posted a copy of the newspaper. Very proud parents indeed! Here is a link to the online version. Enjoy!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/how-volunteering-london-olympics-led-2252231

No comments:

Post a Comment